Ten (or so) timely facts about me (ugh, makes me feel totally self-centered!):
1. I am a Mar-sha, not a Mar-cia. The Brady Bunch? Yup, she was a Marcia. I am a Marsha.
2. My favorite flower is a peony.
3. My favorite dessert is creme brulee.
4. When I was in college, I worked part-time as a laundromat attendant and as a professional notetaker (selling subscriptions to my notes for the semester).
5. In the aforementioned college experience, my weekly treat to myself was a Happy Meal from McD's. Yup, I was a high maintenance kind of girl.
6. My favorite thing from McD's when I was a kid was a Big Mac. Maybe it was because that's what my dad always ate? Now I have to fight the urge to get a McRib whenever they are advertised. Those have got to be one of the nastiest sandwiches of all time... and yet they always look good on the commercials! But this year, I will resist the McRib b/c I know it's gross... along with Grape Nuts hot, Campbell's Tomato Soup and Malt-O-Meal. Blech!
7. My fav drink at Starbucks is a white chocolate mocha, although the last drink I had there was a Pumpkin Spice Latte.
8. If my hairs continue to turn white, I am seriously considering dyeing my hair a plum color.
9. When David is gone and I go to sleep with the TV on (to mask the creepy noises), the channel will either be on Discovery Health (200lb tumor anyone?), the Weather Channel (your local on the 8s!), or the classic tv show M*A*S*H.
10. Speaking of M*A*S*H, did anyone else really envision living in a mansion, apartment, shack or house when they were little? Weird how you could be totally bummed when you got stuck living in the shack... like it was real or something!
11. I wish I knew how to double-dutch jump rope. And I wish I knew how to jump on a pogo stick. Oh and while I'm at it, might as well learn how to ride a unicycle too. How fun would that be?!
You can link up with your own facts right HERE.