Many of us are getting ready for a new school year. I don't know about ya'll, but it seems whenever there is something new tossed into the equation (like a new curriculum or a new baby or, in my case, both!) I tend to worry and get a little stressed. So here is something on which to meditate:
Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
~Philippians 4: 6,7 (emphasis mine)
I am in the midst of planning our year - more planning than I've ever done before. Maybe having a 13 yo is making me feel the heat! I really believe God is helping me with it because I couldn't do this under my own power. Implementing it will require His help, too - just like all aspects of my life, I guess! Thanks for posting this, it was very timely for me!
You've been tagged.
Seems that each person is to add a new question, so mine will be #10. You add one and post the questions on five more blogs. When it gets to 10 questions people should drop the first question when they add one.
Be sure to answer them on your blog
1. Where is your favorite place on earth?
2. Do you run a home business, and if yes, then what is it you do?
3. What are some lessons in life you had to learn the hard way?
4. As a parent, what is the one thing you are (or would be) happiest to see in your children?
5. Who do you most consider to be your role model, the person you most want to be like?
6. What is the greatest blessing you have gained from home schooling?
7. What is a favorite quote, motto or verse of yours?
8. If you were not a homeschooling mom/wife/homemaker, what do you think you would be? 9. If you are married, where were you when you first saw your spouse and what was the first thought in your head?
10. What's your favorite comfort food, and why?
I saw your link on FIAR and enjoyed reading your blog. I was encouraged by the scripture you posted as I am nervous about our new school year starting tomorrow.
Speaking of date-nights... I just blogged about my dh's and I's trip out of town...fun, but not exactly what we were expecting! Anyway, have a great night. :)
I will pray for you. It is good to have as much accountability as possible.
I think you will LOVE it! BTW your kiddos are very cute!
Post a Comment