1. Where is your favorite place on earth?
At home with my family and in the strong arms of my dh
2. Do you run a home business, and if yes, then what is it you do?
www.thegrocerygame.com for a couple of stores in TX and LA
3. What are some lessons in life you had to learn the hard way?
Your friends, good or bad, really do influence your thoughts, attitudes and actions. When things get gray where they used to be black and white, it's time to get some new friends and go back to God's Word!
4. As a parent, what is the one thing you are (or would be) happiest to see in your children?
For them to accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Saviour and to live a life serving God with all their heart.
5. Who do you most consider to be your role model, the person you most want to be like?
A combination of my mom and dad. It's funny how when you have them separate they have their strengths and weaknesses...but put them together as ONE, and they are so extra amazing!
6. What is the greatest blessing you have gained from home schooling?
Closeness with my children b/c you can't have quality time without there being quantity time as well. And what a blessing to see that little light bulb go off in their heads, especially when they figure out how to read!
7. What is a favorite quote, motto or verse of yours?
Philippians 4:13 ~"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."
8. If you were not a homeschooling mom/wife/homemaker, what do you think you would be?
A very relaxed mom/wife/homemaker! LOL
9. If you are married, where were you when you first saw your spouse and what was the first thought in your head?
The federal building in Dallas when we were taking the Air Force Officer Qualification Test. I just thought that he seemed so confident and strong...my kind of man!
10. What's your favorite comfort food, and why?
My mom's chicken soup with rice. You add a mixture of soy sauce, chopped green onion and red pepper flakes to it-- yummy! It's my fav because it is always good whether you are sick or well...it really is never bad on your stomach.
Post a Comment