I'm still here. Sorry for the disappearing act lately... and I was on such a good roll with posting!
We've been out of town and busy with things... things like...
- Root canals and speeding tickets (for the husband and not me-- for once!)
- The Spelling Bee is tomorrow. I don't need a champion but oh please let him make it past the first round! And this is "Just for Fun"?!
- Croupy coughing by my littlest man
- Dash needs to go to the dentist... but insurance won't cover the pediatric dentist and our dentist won't see him until he's 10! SO we will try a stranger dentist place on Monday. I hope it's clean. I hope they're nice. I hope it's a simple fix like His permanent tooth is pushing the old crown off. That would be a blessing (and not cost us dinero either)!
- We painted the boys' bathroom a bright blue. It's peppy and out of my comfort zone, but still nice. It is also Tank's favorito color. Dash has requested painting the vanity part of the bathroom his favorite color-- which is red. Not exactly stylin' or on the cover of Better Homes & Gardens, but it's worth the smiles on their faces!
- I am really like the Downy fabric softener. Especially the Simple Pleasures one that has lavender in it. A lovely relaxing scent for sheets and towels.
I can't remember what else I was going to say. Oi. Anyhoo, I'll let y'all know how the Bee goes tomorrow. It does make me feel all academic-ish though. It would totally bring back childhood memories if somehow I could muster up the sights, sounds and smells of the cafetorium. Did any of y'all have a cafetorium in elementary school? Y'know, it's a cafeteria and auditorium combo? It also reminds me of the "P.E. Show" back in the day.
Mayhaps I shall force y'all to reminisce with me on another day. Good times, good times...
Post a Comment