Actually, it is a husband tag with a twist-- so would that make it a twisted husband?!
Back from Disney-- zero lines, cold weather, fun fun fun! While I collect my thoughts on it all, I swiped this fun tag from Emily for y'all to check out. She makes everything seem exciting, even checking the mail!
1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? Xbox 360's Call of Duty 4.
2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Ranch dressing. But he won't actually eat it-- silly you for thinking such a thing! He might take one measly bite and then he'll push it around the plate/bowl until you are done with yours. He's polite but doesn't partake.
3. What's one food he doesn't like? Anything green. Unless it's grass to mow or money to be had, his life has no green... zip, zilch, zero.
4. You go out to the bar. What does he order? I wouldn't be at a bar in the first place but if for some reason he were, he would get a Dr. Pepper. But only if they gave free refills. We're frugal like that.
5. Where did he go to high school? MacArthur High School in Irving, TX.
6. What size shoe does he wear? 10.5-11 Wide
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? Tools, video games, and he has this fabulous collection of model airplanes!
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? Grilled Ham and Cheese (with mayo)
9. What would he eat every day if he could? Nasty Hamburger Helper Double Cheeseburger Macaroni. He's also a big fan of pizza.
10. What is his favorite cereal? He's not much for cereal but when he does eat it, he eats either plain Cheerios or Peanut Butter Crunch cereal.
11. What would he never wear? Pink! No way!
12. What is his favorite sports team? Texas Longhorns.
13. Who did he vote for? Definitely McCain!
14. Who is his best friend? ME. But since that's a boring answer and sort of a given, I would say his buddy Tim. They are like brothers!
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do? Put my cold feet on him.
16. How many states has he lived in? Four: Texas, Ohio, Georgia and then back to Texas (home sweet home!)
17. What is his heritage? German.
18. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what would it be? Yellow cake with homemade cream cheese frosting.
19. Did he play sports in high school? He played soccer from the time he was 4 years old all the way through college. His dad was his coach for most of those years. :-)
20. What could he spend hours doing? Playing Xbox or working around the house. He is quite the handyman and always has some kind of project going. He recently put in recessed lights in our schoolroom and will soon be making some shelves for the boys' closet.
21. What's something cool about him? Cool is such a relative term! I suppose what is the coolest about him is that he absolutely loves his family. The guys he flies with at work always remember him for being the guy that looks at pictures of his wife and kids on his laptop all the time. He doesn't do that as much at the present since he's still having a difficult time being without Christian, but there is NO DOUBT where his heart is. He doesn't have the problem of being propositioned by ahem... flight attendants like many of the other guys. Wedding rings are rarely a deterrent but a joy and genuine love for family? That always works!
Let me know if you end up doing this tag as well. I'd love to hear more about your hubs!