1. I am so thankful for being able to see and hold my newest nephew Hudson on his birthday! A month early!
He is so precious and adorable and beautiful and channeling a little popeye in this photo.
2. While I was visiting my sis, our trusty vehicles began the long trek to Guam.
3. The rest of our stuff left two days ago. We are going to be eating off of paper plates for the next 2 weeks when it will be our turn to go.
4. I visited with one of my most favoritest bloggy friends-- Amy from Peru! This is our second time getting together but this time she brought her fun familia with her. If y'all don't know Amy, you should visit her blog A Pilgrim's Project where she writes about faith, family, and life as a missionary in Peru. And she shares some great stuff about homeschooling at Fisher Academy International Teaching Home.
Thanks for driving so far to see me Amy! I am so thankful for the gift of your company, even if it was all too brief.
5. This doesn't seem like a fun or complete post with only 4 points... but I ran out of mobile uploads. So here's a non-mobile snapshot that makes me happy.
6. What have you been doing the past couple of weeks? I plan on spending the next 2 weeks playing with my friends and hanging out with my family.
7. Do you take a lot of mobile pics? Why does the iPhone take such better pics than my Droid?
8. Doesn't prom usually happen in April? I saw kids in tuxes and prom dresses tonight. When did high school seniors start looking so YOUNG? I am so glad that I'm not in high school or college or newlywed-ville anymore. There is something to be said for being settled, confident and wiser!
9. One thing Amy told me was that she packed only 3 outfits per person for her roadtrip from Oregon to Texas. While I can't imagine traveling so light (and yet not so light since they have 5 children), there is FREEDOM in packing and toting less.
10. I always seem to have more questions than answers.
Oh, I love Amy in Peru!! I should have driven over to meet the both of you! :)
Your not selling your home are you? What an exciting time! Wait. Are you still going to Relevant???? :O
Your nephew is so adorable. Oh my goodness! I love the picture of you two together. How beautiful is that?
We're so happy you got to visit! Hopefully we can come see you in Guam soon :) Oh, and I love that pic of you and David! I never see him caught on camera like that :) We love you!!!
OMG Marsha that pic of you & David is SOOOO good!
your van looks almost just like mine.
so glad you got to cuddle that nephew before you left.
whew that's a lot of packing!
I'm so glad (and jealous) that you got to be there for Hudson's birthday. :) Also glad you got to spend some time with Amy. That snapshot of you and David....my favorite picture of the 2 of you EVER! I love you!
That was really considerate of your nephew to arrive before you left!
I cannot imagine packing up all our stuff to go so far away. Maybe I NEED to move to Guam so I could purge all this crappola.
Thank you for making it an even 10 on the list.
Oh, I'm so glad your nephew arrived before you left for Guam!! Love that sweet little face - I just think that those sweet smooshy newborn faces are the most precious thing. :) Congrats to your sister's family on such a dear blessing!!
What that must be like, packing up and moving so far away, even if it is temporary. So glad for the internet and being able to keep up with you wherever you are on this planet. Texas-Guam, it's all the same to me!
Glad your little nephew made his arrival early so you could meet him.
I just have to say i LOVE your new haircut!! So pretty!! And how precious is your nephew! :)
I love, love, love the picture of you and David!
And you are not a bad friend. I haven't participated in the Saturday confessions yet because I'm to ashamed to confess, LOL.
Post a Comment