At least I don't air-type like Teresa! Some people air-guitar, she air-types. Yup, she is certifiably strange...kinda like when Tetris came out and I was all obsessed with getting things to fit nicely with each other. I'd see a skyline and imagine how the buildings need to flip and rotate to fit perfectly with each other...or I could see the blocks in my sleep or even when I was driving. Talk about scary!
Anyhoo, Teresa's post got me thinking about how I may think I'm a normal weird person but maybe I'm really an abnormally weird person like JenIG. I don't think I can come up with five weird things at the moment (although I'm sure if dh were here he could come up with five hundred) but here are just a few weird/strange/annoying habits I have:
1. I have to have things even. If I'm walking up the stairs, my feet have to alternate steps equally and evenly. I cannot feel like I'm putting more pressure on one foot than the other. Same with walking on a sidewalk with the lines across. I can't only hit the line with one foot but must alternate accordingly. This makes for some odd feet shuffling at times!
2. I flip through magazines backwards. I thought dh was a freak when I first saw him do this...but lo and behold 10 years later, I am doing the same thing. Pick up a magazine and open up the last page. Then work my way from back to front.
3. I like to clean. Especially other people's houses. So long as it's because I want to and not for money.
4. I don't shave my legs. Nope, I'm not a sasquatch, porcupine legs or anything like that-- just asian and not a hairy person in general. My boys don't have hair on their heads and I don't have it on my limbs or lip (or eyebrows but that's another story!).
5. I'm double jointed at my elbows and (I think) wrists. So when I sit down and lean on my hand, the inside of my elbow bends out. You can also twist my arm pretty far and it doesn't hurt a bit.
Okay, so it didn't take me long to come up with five! I could probably add a lot more but don't want to add any more fuel to the Marsha's-a-complete-nutjob fire. Feel free to add of your own wonkyness in the comments section or if you post it on your own blog, please let me know so I don't feel so alone!