And she still watches Golden Girls.
"You mean you miss out on the Saturday night lineup of 227, Amen, Golden Girls and Empty Nest?! They don't make TV like they used to. Oh, I forgot about Major Dad!"
My baby sister makes me happy. :) She's sitting next to me at my sister Coco's house listening to theme songs on YouTube.
In her lineup so far this evening:
- Rocky Road (I always wanted to have my own ice cream shop.)
- Just the Ten of Us (I loved this show!)
- Out of this World (I vaguely remember this.)
- Small Wonder (This totally made me talk like a robot back in the day.)
- Punky Brewster (Never really watched it bc it aired on Wed. nights and we were at church.)
- The Hogan Family (I watched it, but not sure if I cared much about it.)
- Silver Spoons (Wouldn't it have been cool to have all those arcade games in your living room?)
- Mr. Belvedere (Aw. I liked him!)
- Gimme a Break! (Nell Carter annoyed me but I watched it anyway.)
- Major Dad (Good one.)
- Night Court (I think I saw every episode. Marsha Warfield was intimidating.)
And they make fun of me for being a Trekkie.
What was your fav show from back in the day? With LOST and 24 gone, how do you plan to spend your TV time?