I think my boys watch too much Thomas the Tank Engine
- My 4yo said tonight: Well bust my boilers! I can't believe there's a hole in my sock!
I think my husband is trying to tell me something
- We recently purchased a set of golf clubs for yours truly. I've decided to learn how to play golf so I can "tie those strings" with my boys and spend some extra time with hubby. He is waaaaay excited! Let's see, I got my clubs Friday night and since then he has purchased over 1,000 used golf balls from eBay! I think he has some preconceived notions about my golfing skills...or the lack thereof.
I think I'm getting old
- I'm a bit saddened to see the current crop of fashions out there. I cannot believe some of the '80s things that are out right now...and I really cannot believe that I'm starting to sound just like my parents did back in the day... I would never pay that kind of money for jeans that already have holes in them! If I'm getting only half a pair of jeans, I should only have to pay half price!
I think that we should take after Amy Beth's town
- I can't believe it's almost time to put up the Christmas decorations! In Pigeon Forge, TN they have a Winterfest every year where they have the whole town lit up and decorated for Christmas...they do this at the beginning of November! A little weird but it does make sense...if you have the decorations up for 2 months instead of just one, then it's worth the hassle!
I think I'm losing my crafty-edge
- Normally I have absolutely no problems coming up with a fun craft for my kiddos. My current quandry is the search for a nice Thanksgiving table centerpiece that my kids can make as a gift for my mother-in-law (where we'll be spending this Thanksgiving). Any suggestions? And I've already looked at the stuff from Enchanted Learning but wanted some other ideas please.
I think I need to go to bed now. My head hurts from too much thinking.
We're preserving fall leaves. there are a thousand websites on how to do this. Just google "preserving fall leaves" and find the one you want to try (we are using the waxed paper method).
btw, that was a crack up..."bust my boiler"...roflmho
We made it to CA safe and sound. Had a great visit with some family already, now at my moms house. So glad they have a computer. I think I have a disease-it's called an addiction really- to the computer. I hope my cat is doing ok. Try Family fun.com. They usually have lots of great ideas. Anyways-just wanted to say HI.
HILARIOUS! Thanks for the laugh. I can just see him with hand on hip and serious face :-).
Keep us posted on how the golf thing goes! I believe I may be getting a "gift" at Christmas to facilitate this event in my life as well!!!!
I enjoyed reading your post.
Nate (6) used to say "Bust my boilers" and something else, but I cant think of what it is right now ALOT!! He LOVED/Loves Thomas.
i tried mini golf once. it provoked me into a full blown raging tantrum. since then i've avoided all of the "patient" sports. keep up updated with your golf progress. i am entirely interested
Oh ABSOLUTELY on the SUPER-FANTABULOUS personality. :o) His quirkiness has never bothered me. You really have to watch to catch it because he's so FAST and moving at full speed all the time. :o)
Thank you for sharing a part of yourself with me and "blog-world". Maybe I have read TOO many online articles about it, if you kwim? :o) And yes, I can tell you and Kyle could be cut out of the same spectacular cloth. :o)
And can I just tell you I've never laughed so much at reading 1 blog....it was a "hoot"....thanks for the laugh...and "I'll be back!!"
Your'e boys sound so cute. I love the things kids say.
Good luck with the golfing!!! Glad it's you and not me ;0)
No ideas here for thanksgiving craft for the table. If you find one let me know. I've been looking too.
Have a great Thanksgiving, Jenn
Kids say the funniest things!
My husband LOVES to play golf but he has never, not once, even hinted that I play with him. He has, however, made comments about how he hates playing golf with women and how I would never want to play golf with him (because I "never" want to do *anything* with him, so he says). So if that's how he feels, that is just fine with me. I think he's just mad still that I beat him at mini-golf when we were dating!
Blessings ~ Diane
Back to post on your golfing endeavors....you are a brave woman! I tried to learn golf when Steve and I were in college and first married. He loved it back then so I thought I'd give it a try. Not fun for me. Too much technique involved. Just throw me a basketball and I am ready for a game...but I found I was NOT patient enough to learn golf. Kyle and Caden both like it.....but Matt just wants to drive the cart! LOL.
I hope you are successful and enjoy many wonderful afternoons on the golf course with your dh and your boys. What wonderful family time! Please keep us updated on how it's going!
Loved reading your blog today.
The jeans thing...I'm with ya.
Why pay full price for half the material??
As for crafts, the first thing that hits me is some
Sculpey. I just love that stuff!
Post a Comment