I think my boys watch too much Thomas the Tank Engine
- My 4yo said tonight: Well bust my boilers! I can't believe there's a hole in my sock!
I think my husband is trying to tell me something
- We recently purchased a set of golf clubs for yours truly. I've decided to learn how to play golf so I can "tie those strings" with my boys and spend some extra time with hubby. He is waaaaay excited! Let's see, I got my clubs Friday night and since then he has purchased over 1,000 used golf balls from eBay! I think he has some preconceived notions about my golfing skills...or the lack thereof.
I think I'm getting old
- I'm a bit saddened to see the current crop of fashions out there. I cannot believe some of the '80s things that are out right now...and I really cannot believe that I'm starting to sound just like my parents did back in the day... I would never pay that kind of money for jeans that already have holes in them! If I'm getting only half a pair of jeans, I should only have to pay half price!
I think that we should take after Amy Beth's town
- I can't believe it's almost time to put up the Christmas decorations! In Pigeon Forge, TN they have a Winterfest every year where they have the whole town lit up and decorated for Christmas...they do this at the beginning of November! A little weird but it does make sense...if you have the decorations up for 2 months instead of just one, then it's worth the hassle!
I think I'm losing my crafty-edge
- Normally I have absolutely no problems coming up with a fun craft for my kiddos. My current quandry is the search for a nice Thanksgiving table centerpiece that my kids can make as a gift for my mother-in-law (where we'll be spending this Thanksgiving). Any suggestions? And I've already looked at the stuff from Enchanted Learning but wanted some other ideas please.
I think I need to go to bed now. My head hurts from too much thinking.