Hooray! My culinary life is not completely hopeless!!!
If you want a really yummy and easy treat for you and anyone else invading your kitchen, try this:
1. Heat oven to 350.
2. Unwrap a bunch of those MINI Reese's Cups
3. Spray mini muffin tins with cooking spray
4. Put chocolate chip cookie dough in each tin
5. Bake until golden and it just smells done
6. Remove from oven and immediately insert Reese's Cups into each center
7. Cool on rack and refrigerate just until set
8. Try not to eat them all by yourself and all in one sitting...