Hooray! My culinary life is not completely hopeless!!!
If you want a really yummy and easy treat for you and anyone else invading your kitchen, try this:
1. Heat oven to 350.
2. Unwrap a bunch of those MINI Reese's Cups
3. Spray mini muffin tins with cooking spray
4. Put chocolate chip cookie dough in each tin
5. Bake until golden and it just smells done
6. Remove from oven and immediately insert Reese's Cups into each center
7. Cool on rack and refrigerate just until set
8. Try not to eat them all by yourself and all in one sitting...
Sounds delicious! I've made a similar recipe with peanut butter cookie dough and hershey kisses.
ALSO quite yummy with chocolate kisses instead of peanut butter cups! Another favorite variation is peanut butter cookie dough (hard to find around here except around the holidays!) and chocolate kisses! Might try that with the peanut butter cups, too! Yum!
Have any of these ever lasted long enough at anyone's house to try freezing them? Thinking about trying it...Just wondering how they freeze...Also wondering if it is physically possible to keep them that long without eating them...We could do a research project! Lots of math involved!
Yum! Anything with Reese's cups has got to be positively scrumptious! These sound really good. I veered from last night's plan to make some cookies before having my "girl" time. :) They were yummy as well. I will try to post the recipe later!
Post a Comment